SPICY GRAND MARGARITA
1⁄2 oz – Simple syrup or agave nectar
1⁄4 tsp – Red pepper flakes
1 pinch – Chipotle chile powder
1 3⁄4 oz – Tequila Solorzano Reposado
1⁄2 oz – Grand Marnier
3⁄4 oz – Fresh lime juice
- Coat the rim of a rocks glass with salt, fill with ice and set aside.
- In a shaker, muddle the agave nectar or simple syrup, red pepper flakes and chile powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients, fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain through a tea strainer into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a jalapeño or red chile pepper.